We offer a broad range of legal services to individuals and businesses, focusing on issues related to:
- Estate and trust planning and probate administration – We will guide you through an analysis of your estate planning options, and will prepare all documents necessary to put your plan in place, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney,guardianships, and conservatorships. We advise personal representatives, trustees, executors, and administrators, working with you to complete the requirements of the process of administering the estate of a loved one.
- Agricultural law – Our attorneys handle a broad range of issues affecting families and businesses in the agricultural community, from drainage matters, easements, and farm sales/auctions to insurance claims, wind farm easements and succession planning.
- Cooperative businesses – We understand the unique issues faced by co-ops and can advise them on a wide range of concerns, including business formation issues, contracts, equity and membership issues,, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Business, commercial and real estate law – We advise businesses and business owners on matters related to business formation. We advise you on all aspects of your business operation, including collections, employee issues, contracts as well as asset and stock sales and purchases.
- Civil Litigation and Appeals – We litigate disputes in state and federal courts. We are also experienced in representing clients throughout the appellate process.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death – We have represented clients in numerous personal injury and wrongful death cases. We will aggressively represent your interests throughout the process so you are treated fairly and receive the compensation to which you are entitled.